Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification for recruitment of the Stenographers Grade C & D by conducting the Stenographers (Grade C & D) Examination, 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online/offline on or before 26-10-2013. Other details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Name of the Post: Stenographers (Grade C & D)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office. Candidates submitting their application online shall make their payment through the State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking..
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format either online or by post.
Offline Mode: Applicants can apply through the filled in application as per the prescribed format and submit to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission as mentioned in notification on or before 26-10-2013.
Online Mode: Applicants can submit their online applications through the website www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 26-10-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must scan their passport size photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.ssconline.nic.in
3. Read the instructions carefully before selecting the options.
4. The filling of online application contains two parts, (i). Part I Registration and (ii) Part II Registration.
5. In Part I registration, fill basic information and submit.
6. After submission, Registration No. shall be generated, note down registration number or take the print out of the page.
7. Take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration and pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. After completion of payment process, go for Part II Registration.
9. Fill the payment details, upload photograph and scanned signature.
10. After filling with necessary data submit the online application form.
Last Date for Part I Registration of Online Application: Up to 05:00 PM on 24-10-2013.
Last Date for Part II Registration of Online Application: Up to 5.00 PM on 26-10-2013
Last Date for Submission of Applications through Online/Offline: 26-10-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Applications from Far Flung Areas: 02-11-2013.
Date of Examination: 29-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, examination center, syllabus and how to apply and other, click on the following link….